Thursday, March 23, 2006

Does it make sense ?

I opened my Yahoo messenger today after a long time, one of the offline messages was as shown below.

"ladynatali_** (13/Mar/06 1:08:10 PM): the first time i saw you i dont i just found it im falling in love w/ you every night and day you are always in my mind .if you are willing meet me here my address analit mondano turning 28 in july im a certified single im a simple girl kind honest and responsible my address analit mondano purok 1 brgy. magsaysay kidapawan, city 9400 phils. one aggreement speak only tagalog if you are meet me in person . i love you very much take good care of yourself,. i love you i mish you "

Now to the post mortem of the message.

the first time i saw you ( I have never met anybody by that name ) i dont i just found it im falling in love w/ you ( Whats the bottom line is she in Love wid me or not ?) you every night and day you are always in my mind ( This a bit different instead of Day and Night our lady uses Night and Day, perhaps trying sumthing different or is it her idea of seduction).if you are willing meet me here my address analit mondano turning 28 in july im a certified single(Where do you get such certifications? I mean do you really get a certificate kinda thing with your name printed on it and a hologram with company's name on it so that it cant be faked? Do you get any benefits out of such certifications? how many levels are there ? How are the job prospects in U.S if u have this certification?) im a simple girl kind honest and responsible my address analit mondano purok 1 brgy. magsaysay kidapawan, city 9400 phils. one aggreement speak only tagalog($%^&@# ?) if you are meet me in person . i love you very much take good care of yourself,. i love you i mish you ( Mish ? I guess she means Miss, any way I got reminded of Mishti Doi - Its a Bengali dish , Is Analit a Bengali name ?)

P.S - I have represented the last two letters of her ID with stars just to protect her identity after all the poor female is in love wid me, you see she also mishes me.

10 comments:

Neha said...

rotfl!! lucky u!! u hv ppl mishing u sooooo much! please go n meet them na !!

catch 22 said...

@Neha - Lucky me ? You are suggesting that I shud consider myself lucky ? You are requesting me to meet her ? Nah you are kidding.

musafir said...

LOL - now, now, what have we here? Love bots? And do I detect somebody's influence here?
"Where do you get such certifications? I mean do you really get a certificate kinda thing with your name printed on it and a hologram with company's name on it so that it cant be faked? Do you get any benefits out of such certifications? how many levels are there ? How are the job prospects in U.S if u have this certification?"

Hmm ... lucky you :P

Neha said...

lol.. of course i was kidding!! please don't even try n take tht seriously :))

catch 22 said...

@ Musafir - Influence ? What influence ? Elucidate please.

@ Neha - You bet I don take it seriously :)

Deepa said...

lol n lol n lol n lol n am still laughinnnn poor lil u.....

catch 22 said...

Yeah right! Poor little me ;)

Sindhuja Parthasarathy said...

atlast,u did find someone...phew...i almost feared that u wud end up single and i wouldve to make devi's dream come true ;)

Musafir-> u can have a sigh of relief too :)

musafir said...

Post please :)

Neha said...

update!