Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Reason - (3:52)

I'm not a perfect person
as many things I wish I didn't do
but I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
and so I have to say before I go
that I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
to change who I used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
it's something I must live with everyday
and all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
and be the one who catches all your tears
that's why I need you to hear

I've found a resaon for me
to change who I used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
and the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
and so I have to say before I go
that I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
to change who I used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
a side of me you didn't know
a reason for all that I do
and the reason is you

The song above is by Hoobastank. Am in love with this song and listen to it umpteen number of times everyday. Guys you should listen to this song and the video is even better.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure I will...please share it on your system if you have it.

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Catch 22,
Not heard,but sure the lyrics are touchy and soothing. Will listen to it to feel it more.

catch 22 said...

@ Ramzee- Sure will do that

@ Rashmi - Try it and am sure u wont be disappointed, its not a hard rock song, the music is too good.

FumingSalmon said...

hey the video is amazing...!! i think listening to the song separately and then listning it and watching Video are two different experience...becoz...shhh..i wont disclose for the sake of ppl who hvnt watched it....:)

hey currently my fav is "tonite i wanna cry" by Keith Urban...i love the song, voice and the lyrics of the song...guys do check that out..

catch 22 said...

@ Ruler - Yep the video and song are totally different. Yep good that u dint disclose let them figure it out themselves. Will check out the song u mentioned :)

Punvati said...

Oh i absolutely love this song!! 1 of my favourites... Beautiful lyrics... good video too

lightmatic said...

Its one of the best i heard lately.......

catch 22 said...

@ Divya - :)

@ Blade - Have u seen the video ?

What's In A Name ? said...

as a song this may just hit the right chords...of course depending on the music.

Neha said...

hey i love this song.. fell in love with it the first time i heard it.. and the lyrics too..

catch 22 said...

@ Nishu - Do that am sure u wont be disappoineted

@ Whatsinaname - Absolutely amazing guitar.

@ Neha - Yeah int it, it also depends on the modd one listns to it I guess

BadhriNath said...

link ??

catch 22 said...

@ Badri - Don have a link but leave me with ur email id , I can mail u

~SuCh~ said...

Love the song and da group...
Another of theirs "same direction" is also mah fav.

shooting star said...

hey...im absolutely crrrraaaazy about this song.....and no wonder it has got such a huge fan following....can make out from all these comments...