Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Snapshot of my mind!!!!

I was tagged by Musafir to do this tag. Buddy you asked for it, you get it :).

I am thinking about -

Whether the code I wrote would work fine or not? (Trust me if it doesn’t work fine I am in deep shit) and how futile ones existence is?

I said -

F%^& reservations!!!

I want to -

I want to start my guitar again, listen to a lot of music and read a lot of books. I want to travel a lot. Want to be a nomad for life.

I wish -

I were not born in this era.

I miss -

Nothing :(

I hear -

Voices inside my head. Absolute cacophony in there. The irony is they can’t be shut by closing my ears.

I wonder -

Will I ever discover what I want to do with my life?

I need -

I wish I knew that.

I regret -

Not making the best use of my time. I waste so much of time in watching stupid things on TV which I could invest in something productive.

I dance -

In the rain, in a party when ever possible, never miss a chance to dance.

I cry -

Not my cup of tea. What’s the whole point anyway?

I am not always -

Objective.

I make with my hands -

Funny shapes which seem funny only to me.

I write -

When I am in the mood, mostly in the nights when there is nothing around, except me and my thoughts.

I confuse -

Push and Pull sign on the reception doors in my office.

I should try -

Writing a poem.
Reading old classics.
Practicing my guitar.

I should finish -

I have hardly begun.

I know -

How can I measure it There is so much I know and there is so much I don’t.

I am -

Self conceited, Pseudo-Objectivist, Self – Sufficient, A bundle of contradictions.

And finally -

I am tagging a few more people to do this tag - Soliloquist, Mocking Spirit, Neha, Saira, Samudraa

6 comments:

Karthik said...

hmm .. U writing again after a loong time - thot u were dead !!! :D .. Dei, they have blocked blogspot again .. Utter bullshit !!! Wish i cud do something abt this !!!

catch 22 said...

@ Karthik - Too much of work for last one month dude.So no time for writing even if time was there , was jus not in the mood to write. Blogs blocked again ? What the F#$% is happening ? You thot I was dead ? No way am still a virgin ;)

Karthik said...

What is the relationship between virginity and life ?? Hmm !! Hmm !!! And what's the point of announcing something publicly ?? A lie even when told thousand times and over rooftops cannot become a truth !!! :D

catch 22 said...

I mean I don mind losing the latter once I lose the former ;) (Do i sound like a despo, a bit of humour never hurted someone I guess )

I ver badly wish it were a lie ;) but not to be so :(

Unknown said...

I wish -
I were not born in this era

awwwww...why so...why?

I cry -
Not my cup of tea

BRAVO!!!

wow that was good reading...

Neha said...

ill do it ill do it :D:D