Sunday, November 20, 2005

Questions ????

Why did it happen?
Where did I go wrong?
Whose fault is it?
Who is to blame for the state of things?
Where am i to find answers to all these questions?
Some body is accountable for this, who is it?
Why cant life be clearly visible?
Why so many grey areas?
I want every thing in black and white when can I have it?
Why do people expect so much from me?
And when they don get what they expect why do they get disappointed?
Why do they hold me responsible for atrocities in their lives?
Why are they so keen in passing the buck around?
Why do people always choose the easy way out by evading the problem or by just blaming it on others?
How can I ever come to terms with such a world or even if I can when will it be?
Why should I come to terms with this world?
Cant I be left alone and not be bothered?
Is it ever possible to live that way?
Am tired , I really am, of putting up an act every second and making a mockery of myself, my self esteem, my principles, my code of life.
When will I be able to live the way I want to?

I donno if I will ever find answers to these questions, but still outlining the questions that haunt you day and night does help.

P.S : Today is my birthday :) and i turn 23 :(

2 comments:

Sindhuja Parthasarathy said...

Happu bday pal :-) U've a wonderful yr ahead........and come on,this is surely not the day to sulk.

There is so much waiting for u out there....:)))

Deepa said...

vv belated happy bday:)hope u found answers to atleast one of the many qs there... nice day