Monday, September 26, 2005

Conversation 1

.........
She: I donno Am feeling too low, nothing is going right for me.
He : Don worry everythin is gonna be jus fine, things will be alright.
She: Yeah right, things will pick up how will they pick up? Oh, Am so dumb, My attitude sucks.
He : Hey jus be calm don blame urself for every thing thats wrong under the sun.
She: Shut Up. I dint ask for ur advice. U guys are always like this , given a chance, start Lecturing. Why don u understand that we gals jus want u guys to listen thats all.
He : Hmmm, Ok.
She: What was that "Hmmm" for?
He : Hey sweet, was jus acknowledging thats all, Don get sore at me now.
She: Don call me sweet .What are u trying to say? that i get sore at you all the time, that I am not an amicable person, Then why did u choose me in first place?
He : Hey come on thats not fair when did I say that U r not an amicable person why u trying to read between the lines?
She: Enough is enough. First u say am not an amicable person and then u say am not fair. There is a limit above which I cant take insults and U have crossed that Limit.
He : Hey come on I dint mean any thing the way U have intepreted my words, Any way If I have hurt U am sorry.
She: Yeah Sorry, do everything and say sorry, a typical guy's behaviour.
He : Now what do U want me to do?
She: Nothing.
He : Ok am really sorry , I dint intend to hurt you but it happened that way , am really sorry.
She: Ok forget it, I should have expected it. Ok Bye I gotta leave.
He : Ok bye, good night.
She: Why dint u say good night sweet?
He : U only asked me not to call u sweet.
She: So U wont call me sweet huh? If I say don ever meet me again, you wont meet again huh?
He : But I thought U din want me to call U sweet.
She: U have changed a lot these days. U were so good and nice when we met for first time , now U have become so cold and mean.
He : Ok jus relax, I guess U have had a tough day at office. Go home and have some good rest, we shall talk about it again tomorrow.
She: We are in the middle of a crisis and u ask me to go home and sleep. How insensitive!
He : What crisis?
She: We are on the verge of breaking up and U ask me what crisis?
He : What crap? who is talking about breaking Up?
She: Yeah yeah its all crap for you now, i should have known better. I guess now U don like me any more the way U used to like me thats why U R behaving, the way U r. I guess its over.

One tight slap

He : Good Bye!

7 comments:

Deepa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deepa said...

U neednt have waited that long.Shud have finished it in half of it;) :))

Brood Mode said...

good one!i was laughing at the female, really...who slaps whom?

catch 22 said...

@ deepa - you see am really patient when it comes to relationships and at times i like to test my limits ;)

@ brood mode - Hey thanks for visiting my blog. "Who slaps whom?" who should slap whom?

Anonymous said...

One Sweet Tight Slap !!!

Anonymous said...

goo djob that u slapped her[;)]


n incase u dint... u deserevd to be slapped...lol!!!

Anonymous said...

goo djob that u slapped her[;)]


n incase u dint... u deserevd to be slapped...lol!!!